CAMOTech Parvaz Design Organization has been an independent CAO.IRI Part 21 subpart J Approved Design Organisation since 2014. Our main competence is design and approving minor changes in Cabin Interior and Avionics and having applied for CAO.IRI Part 21 subpart F for production purposes which is in progress. Within our internal design organization, CAMOTech Parvaz has competent and experienced engineers, being able to offer you individual cabin modifications and certification solutions according to CAO.IRI Part 21 subpart J regulation. By doing so you will achieve a favorable price and you will stand out against competitors through your own individual design and layout.
Our current privileges, which are constantly expanded based on our customer’s needs, allow us to perform the following activities within the field of large airplanes:
* LOPA Specific design and installation drowings.
* Design and installation of IFE (Inflight Entertainment).
* Design and installation of EFB (Electronic Flight Bag).
* Design and construction of cabin new retrofit LED Lamps.
* Design and construction of metallic and non-metallic cabin interior components.
* Design and installation of galley equipment.
* Performing structural static and dynamic Strength analysis.
* Performing Structural static and dynamic tests.
* Performing EUROCAEED-14/RTCA DO-160 environmental condition tests.
* Developing software for flight data analysis purposes.