CAMOTech Parvaz training department is dedicated to provide initial and continuing courses in :
* --- Fuel Tank Safety (Level 1 & 2)
* --- Human Factor (initial and recurrent)
* --- SAFA Awareness
* --- Electrical Wiring Interconnection System
* --- EASA & CAO.IRI Part-M, 21, 145
* --- Safety Management System
* --- Maintenance Planning & Provisioning
* --- Aircraft Maintenance Program Development
* --- Type Rating Familiarization course (MD-80s, A320, A340, A300, A310)
* --- Electrostatic Sensitive Device (ESD)
* --- Specialized Design & Analyze Software (ANSYS, CATIA, MATLAB,...)
* --- Auditing Techniques
* --- Nominated personnel training
Our team is compose of aviation experts with more than 10 years working experience in aviation industry. Also have cooperate training program with other training organization.
We believe in effective training system which include of training needs analysis, design and production of course draft format, continuous evaluation in order to course material improvement and Course delivery according to various training techniques such as :
* --- Case Study
* --- Discussion
* --- Multimedia
* --- Video Conference
* --- Computer Base Training
Currently we have annually training plan which is downloadable and applicants can send filled application form and send for participation in any training course. Also we will organize and customize specific training course upon customer request.
In the near future our E-learning system is accessible through website and you can use our synchronized and non-synchronized E-learning courses which provide distance learning and numerous web based training.